[ Approval by Ministry of Maritime Affairs
and Fisheries ]
- IMO Type
- MARPOL 73 / 78 and IMO RES 76(40)
- KR, KST Certificate
- This product has the aim of preventing environmental and sea pollution
by incinerating waste oil and garbage from ships at a high temperature.
- The purpose of this equipment is to bring waste oil to the best combustion
conditions using a heater and to burn it.
- To prevent a rise in the surrounding temperature and thermal strain,
outside air is made to enter between the incinerator and
outer walls, in consideration of safety.
- This product is automatic and was designed so that a burner be
automatically blocked depending on the temperature of waste gas.